Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Making of Assignment 2

This assignment 2 is a dynamic motion based poster and i am using the illustration in 1st assignment as the main concept of this 2nd assignment. Duration of my assignment 2 is 25 second.The making of assignment 2 is shown below.


1st, i open my assignment 1 (psd file) with adobe flash without flatten all the layers.

after that, i arranged all the layers and rename it properly. I did created folder for certain layers too so that it would not confuse me. Then, inserted keyframe for all layers until around 310.
I changed the frame rate to 12.

After that, i started to do the motion for the typography.

I started with chinese traditional clothing. Dragged the keyframe to the frame that i wan
ted it to be. Then, create the motion tween for those layer.

Inserted the position or scale keyframe in those motion tween layer and transform those
subjects to the size and position that i wanted it to be.

I did the same thing for malay and indian traditional clothing layers and also the rest of the
subjects.
-Dragged the 1st keyframe to a certain the frame
-Created motion tween
-inserted scale and position keyframe

Lastly, i created few layers and inserted the edited audio files to a suitable frame. [Import audio files to library > drag it to the stage]

Then finally done!




No comments:

Post a Comment